Automated one click export of DWG, 3D DWG, PDF, DXF and STEP files from Autodesk Inventor components (ipt), assemblies (iam) and drawings (idw).
Automated flat pattern creation of all DXF files from sheet metal components.
Naming of the files according to predetermined criteria
- Prefix and suffix
- Content of a freely selectable iProperties (e.g. component number)
- Use of the material designation
- Specification of the sheet thickness
- Specification of the number of pieces
Creation of a parameter and iProperties with specification of the dxf file name and path for use in parts lists.
Optional creation of stamp entries in the DXF files.
- Use of any iProperties to generate the stamp text
- Optional conversion of the stamp text into graphics, e.g. for laser engraving
Export drawings to DWG (2D) and PDF (2D) and DXF (2D) with
Choice of sheets
Setting of an output stamp (temporary) specifying the user and the output time.
Export of assemblies and components in DWG (3D Solids) and STEP formats.
Definition of target paths for the various file types.
Save configurations for different projects.
Creation of log files in text formats (txt, csv)
Automatic parts list of all exported files in Excel format (xls).
Freely editable ini files for DWG and DXF import and export settings.
Free access to our eLearning platform with detailed documentation of the tools